Policies for GROUP MAT, GROUP TRX and REFORMER CLASSES:
* Cash or Cheque preferred for reformer classes please
- Mat classes operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Schedule is subject to change due to low attendance.
- Registration is required for reformer classes. There will be no "make-ups" offered for reformer classes unless class is cancelled by the trainer.
- Clients MUST have a current AFC membership to receive member's rate; to receive student-rate, clients MUST be full-time students. AFC member number and Student ID may be required.
- Clients can attend class of an appropriate level at any time during the eight-week session for as many classes as they have purchased. Session fees are NOT transferrable to other clients or to future sessions. Class fees are applicable ONLY for the CURRENT session. This includes GROUP TRX® classes. Please do not ask unless there is a medical reason.
- WINTER WEATHER CLASS CANCELLATIONS - only pre-natal, reformer, pilates for osteoporosis and mom & baby classes will be made-up if they are cancelled due to poor winter weather. Class cancellations will be posted on the facebook group "imotion pilates fitness and consulting"...please join our group! You can also call the AFC at 902-368-3622 Or Stephanie at 902-314-3488 if you are unsure class is on in poor weather!
- Clients who have paid the full session fee will have priority over drop-in clients if a class is full.
- GROUP TRX® CLASS DROP-INS:
- DROP-IN participants MUST call the AFC (368-3622) the same day of the desired class to reserve a TRX strap
- Drop-in participants MUST pay prior to class (cash, debit or credit)
- Drop-in participant's TRX straps will be held UNTIL FIVE MINUTES (5 minutes) after class begins