We offer in-studio pilates mat and reformer classes to a limit of EIGHT (effective March 1) participants per class for mat and FIVE participants per class for reformer.
Class registration operates on a monthly basis – Class Schedule March 2022
* PLEASE NOTE – COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
* Full Vaccination Records are required to attend in-person classes. Please be prepared to show your “Vax Pass”.
* Masks are mandatory upon entering and exiting the studio. A nice way to remember this is “mask to mat please!”
You are welcome to remove your mask once the workout begins but please put it back on after class before sanitizing your equipment and to exit the studio.
Before arriving for class:
* Please keep to the right on the way down the stairwell
* Please stand on the floor markings outside the studio. Follow the signage. Please wait until the trainer calls you into class
* PLEASE REMOVE SHOES OUTSIDE THE STUDIO
* Please wear your mask until situated on your mat or machine – “Mask to Mat!”
* Please do not bring extra bags, purses, etc… into the studio
* Please bring a full water bottle
* Washrooms are located on the 2nd floor of the BDC building by the parkade entrance
* Please sanitize hands before entering the studio with sanitizer provided
* Mats are provided but clients can bring their own if they wish
Please join our public Facebook Group for more updates on in-person and on-line classes through the week (check out the “schedule” link).
Continue to take care of yourself and others around you!