We are pleased to offer in-studio pilates mat and reformer classes to a limit of six participants per class for mat and four participants per class for reformer. Class registration operates on a monthly basis.
* IMPORTANT * Masks are now mandatory in public spaces. Please wear your mask to class and into the studio, until you are situated on your reformer or mat. A nice way to remember this is “mask to mat please!” You are welcome to remove your mask once the workout begins but please put it back on after class before sanitizing your equipment and to exit the studio.
Mat classes – Level 3+ Essential/Intermediate
Tuesdays 9:00am 3+ Essential Mat
Tuesdays 5:30pm 3+ Essential Mat
Wednesdays 5:00pm 3+ Essential Mat with props
Thursdays 9:00am 3+ Essential Mat
Fridays 10:00am 3+ Essential Mat
Saturdays 10:00am 2/3 Essential Mat Review
AND the following reformer classes with a maximum of FOUR:
Mondays 10am 3+
Mondays 11am 3/4
Mondays 4:30pm 2/3
Mondays 5:30pm 4/5
Thursdays 10am 3/4
Fridays 8:30am 4+
Before arriving for class:
* Please keep to the right on the way down the stairwell
* Please stand on the floor markings outside the studio. Follow the signage. Please wait until the trainer calls you into class
* Please do not bring extra bags, purses, etc… into the studio
* Please bring a full water bottle
* Washrooms are located on the 2nd floor of the BDC building by the parkade entrance
* Please sanitize hands before entering the studio with sanitizer provided
* Mats are provided but clients can bring their own if they wish
Please join our public Facebook Group for more updates on in-person and on-line classes through the week (check out the “schedule” link).
Continue to take care of yourself and others around you!